Thursday, April 10, 2008

The books Elusive on The Record!

Thanks to Jason Schneider for the article on The Books Elusive in this week's night life section of Kitchener's 'The Record'.

Read the article here!

http://news.therecord.com/arts/NightLife/article/334784

Just for the Record though, I have to clear up something that got lost in translation.

In the article is says: "I started out in Peterborough 10 years ago working with Three Days Grace and other people, so we know how important that is, as well as how much you have to persevere.''

What was actually communicated in the interview but didn't come through in the article is that I grew up in a really musically potent community in Peterborough where a lot of great musicians came from including Serena Ryder, Thousand Foot Krutch, Money Money, OE of The birthday Massacre Hawk Nelson & Three Days Grace. We all played shows together as well as did some recordings. I just don't want it to sound like I 'worked' with 3DG as a producer, which isn't true. I did have the fortunate chance to have members of the band behind the mics on other friends recording projects. They are great guys and I want to make sure, for their sakes as well as ours, history isn't misrepresented.

Damon
The books Elusive

0 comments: